Friday, January 19, 2018

New stamps....lots of fun!

I know...I know...it's been forever since I've been here.  I've missed blogging but have wanted to use my time in different ways over the last few months.  I've also missed being in my craft room and with a new job (only one job now, yay!) that is a bit more flexible I think I will be able to be crafty more often...woot!  Now, onto my creation for today...

For this card I dipped into my new Stampin' Up! goodies from the 2018 Occasions catalog (like what you see and would like to order?  let me know!).  The stamps I used on the outside of the card are from the new stamp set Magical Day...isn't it fabulous?  The other images in the set are just as good...check it out here!  I used the new SU! Stampin' Blends, SU!'s alcohol markers, and I LOVE them...yes, LOVE them.  They are super easy to work with, blend beautifully, and come in colors to totally match all of Stampin'Up!'s cardstocks and inks, yay!   The designer series paper is called Myths & Magic and as you can see it is super fun!

The outside of the card is the theme it is as the person I'm giving this card too loves Harry Potter and I figure this is a pretty good representation of that.  Inside though, is the reason for the card...a milestone that my coworker and her husband are hitting that is worth celebrating!  The stamps I used for the inside are from the Picture Perfect Birthday set.  So fun, right?

I hope you've had a great week!  I'm going to try and be in my crafty room this weekend so maybe I'll have more to share soon! 

Lorie

1 comment:

Donna said...

Fantastic card, I'm working on some Harry potter themed wedding shower invitations so this really caught my eye!