Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tea Bag Holder

Morning! Just a quick little post for ya today to show you a tea bag holder I made last week.

I wanted to make another tea bag holder but in a different way from my last one. I got this wonderful idea from Joyce...she sent me the directions and I quick threw one together. The accordian sides, when open, they have pumpkins stamped on them too!

So...what did I use? The stamp set Pumpkin Patch, Old Olive card stock, Dusty Durango DSP from the Level 1 Hostess paper pack, and some Old Olive Ribbon.

Such an easy project...don't you agree?

That is it for today...I'm stamping up a storm getting ready for my 3 Clovers Challenge day on Thursday and for Blogger's Challenge on Friday!

Don't forget about my Pretty in Pink Promotion! Just click on the pink ribbon in my right sidebar for all the info!

Have a super day all!

12 comments:

Sparkle said...

How cute is this! I love it. I've been trying to find other ways to package tea.

Missy said...

Oh, this is adorbale. I love this idea and a great way to make a fairly simple gift extra special.

Danni said...

How clever!! Very cute!

Christi said...

I LOVE this!!!

Mandy said...

WOW! This is super-cute!!

Alex said...

This is too too cute Lori - I would love to do some of these for my workshop on Saturday!! Thanks so much for sharing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Sue from Oregon said...

cute, cute, cute...had to add this to me shared box on my blog!

sari said...

that is stunning lorie!! Love that idea..have to give it a go soon!

Anonymous said...

So are we doing this at the next stamp club? Would love to learn how to do it. I have tons of Tea drinkers in my life :)
Debby
PS Or you can email me the directions????????

Jennifer ♥ said...

Super cute - I just may have to try to make one :)

Tanya said...

Very cute project!!! I am going to have to go and try and make one. I have been wanting to do a gift for my workout trainer, and herbal tea is prefect. Thank for the idea!!!

Dani said...

Those pumpkins are adorable! Love it! Think hot cocoa packages would fit in there? Not many tea drinkers in my circle, darn it! :o)