Friday, July 22, 2011

Bumblebee

It's Woohoo! My husband has been out of town all week and he gets home tonight! With Kyler having been gone too it has been very quiet in the house. God revealed many things to me this week and one of them is when he says "it is not good for man to be alone so I will make a helper"...that is us ladies. We are here to be our husband's helpmeet (definition is: a help suitable for him) and what a privilege it is for me!

Anyway, because I was on my own this week I did have lots of extra time to craft which was SO fun! Today I'm showing off a new SVG file from Clear Dollar Stamps called Mini Car. Now, my son LOVES the Transformer movies (even though he really can't watch 2 and 3) so I thought I'd try to turn this mini car into one of the stars of the movie, Bumblebee! I know...I know...it is a bug but surely you can all see the Camaro in this bug just bursting to get out?! I made this for a welcome home giftie for Kyler and to be sure that he knows it is supposed to be Bumblebee I wrote that on the license plate on the back! The car isn't perfect but I will make it again and I bet I'll be closer to "perfect" next time!

Alrighty, I think that is it for today. I have several things I'd like to get done before the DH gets home so I'm off! Have a wonderful day!Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Donna said...

So cute, Lorie! I'm sure Kyler will see the Camaro in there (or maybe just the goodies that are inside!) Have a wonderful weekend!

Danni said...

This is fabulous! You are so creative!!

Missy said...

Oh, how I would love some time alone but it is rough when you are also missing the family.
This is a cute little car and my middle man (who isn't reading yet) knew right away that was bumblebee. Great job!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

so darling!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is awesome, I just love your take on the car. I know he loved this,,,, what kid wouldn;t. hee hee