Friday, October 28, 2011

Sketches by Carly day!

Happy Friday everyone!  I think it is so interesting how, recently, most of my posting has been happening on and through the weekend.  That is just a little out of character for this blog in the past but I can go with the flow for sure!

Today is a new Sketch by Carly day and I'm excited to say we have a sponsor this week...Whimsy and Stars Studio.  I adore the images that Mabelle draws...they are so cute and full of character!  The winner of this sketch challenge will win a $9 gift code to the Whimsy and Stars Studio store.  I'm definitely wishing I could get in on this one!

Anyway, today's card was made exclusively with the latest Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expression...well, except for the fabulous Whimsy and Stars image of course!  I love the way this paper and the embellies really take the fall feel of the image and turn this into a fabulous card!

I hope you will join us for this sketch!  Just follow THIS link to get all the info and to see what the other design team members have made!

Have just a wonderful Friday everyone!  I'll see ya back here tomorrow for The Sweet Stop!

Thought of the day:  We may not be perfect but Jesus thinks we are to die for.

8 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love the deep colors - this is so pretty!!

Deanne :)

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Lorie, this is so sweet! Your colors are rich and elegant, and that image is just too sweet. Mabelle is so talented, and just as precious. She's beautiful inside and out! Thanks for sharing...hugs!

Kristine said...

This is so awesome Lorie! I am LOVING this paper kit and it's a perfect pair with this cute digi! Great job wtih the flower and covered brads-they're so pretty! *Ü*

Kathy W. said...

Great image Lorie...I also love this paper kit. Great job with the sketch too. Have a super weekend!

Danni said...

Beautiful and just precious card! Fabulous job!

CreativeMish said...

What a pretty Fall card. I like the sketch and such pretty colors

Donna said...

Gorgwous card! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Lorie. Such a sweet image and I love the fall colors. Great use of the TE kit! The brads are fabulous. :o)