Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A girl and her flowers...

Good morning friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I absolutely adored this new image from Design2Delight so...I had to have and make a card with it right away.  I also had to use the current sketch from Sketches by Carly.  (You'll see another card with this layout on Friday!)  Isn't she cute with her flowers and bug friends?  I just love it!  My intention is to stamp a sentiment of some sort on the bottom horizontal piece of patterned paper.  I just wanted to leave it open as far as what type of card it will be.
Well, this is a pretty short post today but I hope you enjoy this little share.  I am going to link it up at Shopping Our Stash as it is something girlie/Mother's Day.  I know the image is new but I've had the paper for quite some time.   Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

Kristine said...

OH this is so ADORABLE Lorie!! I love this image too... and the papers are so pretty! I thought maybe they were from a Key Ingredients (and I was missing out cause unfortunately I had to cancel my subscription this year) - LOVE your card! THanks for using Carly's awesome sketch too! I need to try it myself, heehee. Have a Terrific Tuesday friend!! *Ü*
Hugs,
Kris

Kelly L said...

Oh this is adorable, Lorie! What a sweet image, and I love this Sketch by Carly, as you will see in my description too tomorrow, I goofed and used it earlier last week myself. Hugs this week from Atlanta - woohoo, it's warm down here! :) Kel

JenR said...

Oh my goodness... LOVE this image! She is so cute! And the colors are just lovely!

Missy said...

So cute. I love the spring colors you used and such a great job coloring.

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a sweet, sweet May Day card Lorie!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovley card, love all the wonderful papers and the adorable image that you coloured so wonderfully!

Donna said...

Wonderful card, Lorie. And great take on Carly's sketch. I have to work on that sketch yet. Lovely image for Mother's Day or for any girl! Have a wonderful day!

jimlynn said...

This is so cute and pretty at the same time. Love all the different DP's you used on here too. Precious card!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash challenge.
Lynn

Ida said...

Very darling card.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love your card Lorie!! Such lovely colour combination and love the sweet little girl. Gloria

Visit my blog - would love more members.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com