Friday, May 25, 2012

Have a beautiful day!

Hello there friends! I know...it has been forever since I posted and I really do apologize!  Today is the beginning of a new sketch at Sketches by Carly and I like to play along if I can so that is why I'm here today!  I do want you to stop by tomorrow, though--I have an exciting announcement for you that will bring me (and hopefully you) to my blog much more often! 

I decided to combine both of my design teams today.  A-Manda Creation has a super cute new kit out called Outdoor Artist.  It is SO perfect for those photos of your kiddos play with chalk on the sidewalk.  In fact, I'll have a fun project for you to see with that specifically in mind next week!  Anyway, I thought the kit was cute enough to make a card with so I designed this card with the SBC sketch in mind. 
On the inside I used some basic grey and white cardstock with one of the adorable butterflies from the kit to make the inside just as much fun as the outside.  I can't wait to send this off to someone!

So, that is it from me today but I'll be back tomorrow with fun news!  Have an amazing Friday!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I've missed you Lorie. And your card today is one reason why. How creative! Love that sunburst design on the front and the little simply but oh so cute inside. Perfect for telling someone you are thinking about them. Great job! Looking forward to your news.