Sunday, August 4, 2013

Birthdays!


Morning friends!  Can you believe it is August already?  Yikes, the time does fly!  Today I'm going to share a couple of birthday cards I've made.  I've pretty much returned to my clean and simple style as I just don't have the time to put all the little details on it when I'm making a card anymore.

Anyway, enjoy!

 The above uses SU! designer series paper from the Birthday Basics and the stamp set is called Giggle Greetings.  The outside says 'birthdays are like hairballs' and the inside says 'the more you have the more you want to gag'.  Ha!  So funny!
And this one is the same Birthday Basics designer series paper but this stamp set is the Ronald McDonald House Charities set.  SU! donates $3 for each of these sets purchased to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.  To date SU! has contributed over $1,000,000 through their special stamp sets.  Isn't that ribbon beautiful?  It's the new chevron ribbon.  Chevron's are so in right now!

Just as a side note...I am still a SU! demo I just don't have a website that you can shop at anymore.  If you'd like to place an order through me just email me and I'll get it ordered for ya!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Cute cards Lorie! I do love that bow. You did a great job tying it. I am not that good. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Ida said...

Isn't it funny how we just seem to not find that time for stamping like we use to.
Both these cards are fun and colorful. That cat cracks me up.