Monday, November 30, 2015

Another first...

I'm excited to tell you about another first here on my blog.  Today marks my first day of posting on behalf of the Too Cute By Jessica SVG Design Team!!  I'm sure you can tell how much I love SVG's in my crafting so when I was asked to come aboard their team I just had to say yes!  I hope you enjoy my first project that I made for the Winter challenge.  I made with the super cute file called Let It Snow SnowGlobe.  This card is for my husband's grandma as he has made it a tradition to get her a snow globe every year for Christmas (and the tradition continues this year) so I thought a fun snow globe card would be in order....take a gander....
What do you think?  Completely adorable file, right?  Now, I know you want to play along so please head on over to Too Cute By Jessica's blog to play along with our challenge! 

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats Lorie...how exciting. I am sure you GMIL will love this too!

Kim said...

Congrats on your new DT position @ TCBJ! Love your adorable card!
~Kim

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Super cute card and fun tradition. Sounds like the perfect card for her! So happy to have you apart of the team can't wait to see more of your creations! ~TCBJ DT Krystal

Nana said...

Congrats Lorie. Love this beautiful card. Awesome papers and design.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥