Friday, November 20, 2015

Gobble, Gobble Take Two!

Alright, today I get to show you what yesterday's turkeys were originally cut for but ended up being too small the first time.  We will be a small group this year for Thanksgiving so I thought why not treat place settings? 
 I made these with some really cute 4oz paper cups that I got at Annie's Paper Boutique (the only place I could find the cups in a smaller quantity plus they have the fabulous Trendy Twine!).  Though I didn't get a good photograph of it each of the cups is wrapped in a different patterned paper (I took apart one of the cups for a template).  The turkey was print and cut on my cameo (again, it made this super easy).
 I used Jaded Blossom's Fall Dies for the cute name signs and, again, did a print and cut on my cameo to get the names just perfect.  A bunch of M&M's makes this a super yummy place setting!
And here is a close up of my place setting.  I think I'll add this into a couple of challenges:  Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes, Die Cuttin' Divas - Thanksgiving, and Simon Says Stamps - Thanksgiving Challenge.

Are YOU ready for Thanksgiving?

12 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...I have this file but my family is wayyyyy to big to do this! Wish I could copy this set up too! Fun project!

Nana said...

OMG these are just adorable. No kiddies here for the holidays. :(
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Unknown said...

Wow! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at DCD.

cass said...

Wonderful idea. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "AG" challenge.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh!!! Love these to pieces! I don't know how to print and cut with my Cameo. Wish you were here to teach me!

Scrapper69 said...

Those are sooo CUTE!!!

Theresa

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

Lovely Creation. Thanks for joining us at BSC.

Hugs
Claudia
DT Brown Sugar Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Michelle said...

super cute chickie ! it will be the hit of Thanksgiving !!!!

Gerda said...

These are so adorable!!!Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh cutest EVER! In LOVE with these!!!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's
Shelly

Kdbrown911 said...

Love this idea. Your guests are very lucky!

Sandra said...

what a fun idea! Love the sweet turkies and all the candy. So cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra