Monday, June 6, 2016

Happy Birthday Grandson!

Happy Monday friends!  Can you believe I'm posting on a Monday?  Well...it's because tomorrow is my grandson's 2nd birthday!  Yep...I can hardly believe he's turning two!  He brings us such joy and such a reminder of how full of blessings our lives are.  I thought I'd share with you the card and centerpiece I made for W's birthday.  There is a new banner as well but I don't have a photo of that yet so I'll share that later. 
Our grandson loves Paw Patrol so, of course, this nana had to make the card and decorations not only with Paw Patrol but also his favorite PP characters, Chase and Rubble.  Chase is the police pup and Rubble is the construction pup. 
For the centerpieces I purchased the PP files on Etsy and just sized, printed them out, laminated them, and attached them to wooden sticks (so they can be played with later!) then stuck them in glasses I got from the Dollar Tree.  Simple, cute, and something, I think, works well for a two year old's party.

Soon I'll be sharing what I made for decorations for my youngest son's graduation from high school.  I think I'm all done making decorations...okay, I'm going to call it good for the decorations because, frankly,  I want to enjoy this time too...no more stressing...high school is almost over for all of us!  Woohoo!

Okay, friends...stop back by tomorrow for my Great Impressions Stamps post! 

No comments: