Saturday, September 25, 2010

Got Candy?

Good morning friends! I hope you've had a wonderful week! Has everyone gotten a card made with Frankie for today's Digi Day on SNR Card Universe? Make sure you take a peek at yesterday's post for more info!

So, as you can tell this is Frankie and he is from The Stamping Boutique. If you use this image and bring it to the party on SNR Card Universe than you get a Jennifer Latte image for FREE! Okay, don't you think this image is adorable?

I honestly don't have much to say today other than you MUST check out the SNR Card Universe party today because you are going to love the new image!


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! See you tomorrow for the Sunday Share!

9 comments:

sari said...

That is such an adorable card!! =) Shame our printer is busted...by dear boys.... *sigh* Have a great day Lorie!!

Jennifer McGee said...

Your Frankie is wonderful! I'm going to try and make it to SNR tonight.

Donna said...

Adorable! Wish I could attend the digi day but something always gets in the way on Saturday night. I have such a busy social life. LOL! But love your card and hope you have a wonderful time at the party!

Dani said...

What a cutie! I'm seriously in love with lil Frankie! lol! Very cute card, fabulous job!

Creative Mish said...

This is adorable. Great job. and I love the background paper, too. Thanks for the link. I'll have to check out their other images.

Danni said...

This made me giggle! How fun and cute!

Allison said...

That is such a fun image for Halloween...great layout with the sentiment here!

Sue from Oregon said...

I think this could easily be my grandson Cole around Halloween time LOL! Cute!

Sparkle said...

This is so cute!