Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Way to go!

Morning everyone! If you had yesterday off like we did then I'm sure you are like me and are having a hard time remember today is Tuesday not Monday...lol! School starts in just two days here. These last two weeks have gone SO fast!

Today is another Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge day and today's challenge is about kids and our images are from the Wildflower Patch Store. You have got to go check out their images they are way to cute! This card is made with the i{heart} to stamp sketch for the week.

Don't forget that we are no longer requiring the use of just Basic Grey paper (even though we ALL love it!) so get that mojo going and create a super cute kids card!

Don't forget to visit the rest of the design team and make sure you welcome our newest members, Kristine at Ink Something 2, and Marie at Card Making Bird.

Have a wonderful day all!

8 comments:

Hestia's Helper said...

Lorie,
I love the papers you used and the way you laid it out with the MVP below the border strip! One little strip of the same paper and it really makes it POP!
The baseball is a great idea for a sentiment tag, too. I may "case" that for our basketball season! (-:

Dani said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the papers you used, very boyish, very cool!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this card, the papers and the image are perfect and how creative to have the baseball with sentiment!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! I agree about the baseball with the sentiment, so clever!

Loretta Rodger said...

Perfect card for any little league ball player, love the colors layout and design!

Kristine said...

This is just AWESOME Lorie!! You had the perfect papers to use with this guy. (I would've had nothing! lol - I'm so not good with boys card anyway, maybe cause I don't have boys?) *Ü* Your sketch is great too. I'm so happy to be joining the Going Grey DT!!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Jacki Randolph said...

Lori, your little guy is too cute, I love the paper you paired him up with. Your card is adorable!