Friday, October 29, 2010

Clearing the Clutter Challenge

Happy Friday, friends! I hope you've had a wonderful week and have something fun planned for the weekend!

Today is the second installment of my Clearing the Clutter Challenge with my friend Tana at A Caffeinated Crafter. I know I told you before that you'd most likely see scrapbooking photos for this challenge and even though I really wanted to make something else for today I stuck to scrapbooking. These photos represent our first night and beginning moments at Walt Disney World last October. It truly was a dream come true for me so I hope that these photos will reflect that! The layout is a pre-made layout that I bought last year, put together, and then let sit. I have found that, in the future, I won't actually put together the layouts prior to places photos anymore just because I may need to change the orientation of each individual photo but this one seems to work. I'll be journaling in all of the empty spaces that you see.

Now, be sure to hop over to Tana's blog to see how she cleared her clutter this week!

1 comment:

Tana said...

Carver loved that you had Mickey on there! haha He kept pointing and smiling. :)