Friday, December 10, 2010

The Fairies Frolic at Christmas

Happy Friday everyone! I am SO glad it is Friday. How about you? Do you have plans for the weekend? We don't but that will be nice! We are going to try and get our Christmas cards out this weekend. Wish us luck!

The card I'm showing you today is made with a new image from The Stamping Boutique and it is called The Fairies Frolic. When I saw the image I immediately thought that the fairies were getting together for a little Christmas party so I went with the Christmas theme. The patterned paper is from SU! and the little sentiment, while not stamped straight (darn it!) is from Verve Stamps. There are little touches of Illuminate Smooch on each of the little fairies and the main fairy has smooch on her wings and in her hair. Who wouldn't bling it up for a party with friends? Danni's Flutter By Wednesday is an open theme this week so I think I'll enter this in there.

Sorry about the bad picture quality. These winter days have had little sun here. Thankfully I have THE Son in my life so my joy is strong anyway!

Have a wonderful Friday my friends! See you tomorrow! Smiley from millan.net

8 comments:

Donna said...

What a darling card. I love the fairy image. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We have another storm blowing through but most is supposed to be rain. I don;t mind unless it starts freezing.

resmith said...

Beautiful, Lorie! Love that sweet image!

Dani said...

So cute! Great job!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Diane said...

Awww! Such an adorable image!
Beautiful card as always Lorie!
Good Luck with the cards,and have a great weekend!

Aletha J. Williams said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing. I love Tracey's image too.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling!

Rhonda said...

beautiful! love the image and the paper is fantastic.