Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big News at Sweet n' Sassy!

Not only does Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps have a wonderful new release this month but it also has some wonderful, BIG news!



First off, SNSS is now offering dies for their stamps. The very first set of dies is made to go with the gorgeous fall set called Season of Change. Hmmm...did you notice who illustrated the Season of Change set? No, well that is excitement number two! The lovely and talented Dina Kowel is now illustrating sets for SNSS! I know...so exciting huh? As if those two things weren't exciting enough SNSS announced last Saturday that they are now a member company on Splitcoast Stampers! That is right...now you will get all your SNSS fix at SCS! How exciting huh?



I'm sure you are wondering what the image is to the right...right? Well, this cutie stamp set is the stamp set you will receive for FREE with a $50 purchase from now until Aug 31st How fun, huh?



Alright, I know you want to go check out all the fun stuff so...away you go...enjoy!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

What a cute set! Thanks for sharing the news!

Kristine said...

Oh, that last one was me :) I always forget to check if my girls signed out, LOL.

Maddy said...

Super cute Door hanger Lorie... and I LOVE that cute new set by SNSS with the mouse under the flower--adorable!! :)

Karen Howard said...

Laurie, this is fabuous! I'm gonna have to go shopping now! Love this stamp set. Hugs, Karen

Edwina said...

I just love the stamp set! Now I have to place an order so I can get it. thanks for sharing this. Edwina Brown