Friday, August 12, 2011

For a little one...

Good morning! Well...today is Friday...woot, woot! What are your fabulous plans for the weekend? Me, not much...at least I think as my phone has died and my calendar was on it. So yeah, if I'm supposed to be doing something for you or with you this weekend, I have an awful memory and I don't remember so let me know, k? My new phone is on its way to me and I will have it by 4:30 pm so I will be good to go soon!



So, todays card, in case you can't tell, is for our friend's grandson. He is turning (or did) 2 soon so we are sending along a little something and I wanted to make a card to go with. He loves Buzz and Toy Story so I had to go with that theme. I wanted to make the Buzz, Alien, and Woody with my Toy Story Cricut Cart but I just couldn't figure it out so I found some jpeg photo I like, printed them, cut them out, and tahdah! I love this card so I hope that he'll like it for at least 5 seconds...he is only 2 you know!



There isn't any technique to this one so there isn't any 'splainin to do. The blue and red cardstocks are from AC Cardstock. Oh, the Buzz frame is from the Cricut Cart...it is the only thing I could get to cut correctly...lol!



Alright, so that is it for today! I hope you have a fabulous day!



"He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." Psalm 91:4

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh wow, that is SO NEAT! And I don't think it could have come out any cuter by using the Cricut Lorie. I'm sure he'll get a big GRIN out of it... even for just a couple seconds! :)

Patti J said...

How fun! You did a great job on this one - the little guy will love it!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Missy said...

what a great idea. I would have never of thought to print them out and cut them. I love this card and it is perfect for little ones.

Creative Mish said...

I love Buzz Lightyear... This is adorable!

Donna said...

What a great card! Bet the birthday boy will love this. We'll be on our way home tomorrow from Salt Lake City. Looking forward to getting back to creating! Have a wonderful weekend.