Thursday, November 3, 2011

Repeat after me...awwww...

Morning!  Sorry...nothing crafty for you today but Saturday and Sunday will be super fun days!  I'm just going to share another couple of photos of Trixie. 
So, I have heard that Dachshund's like to pick a favorite person to hang out with.  I gotta tell you our Trixie likes to hang out with whoever will let her sit on the couch/chair with them.  So far we all love having a lap dog.  We are trying to teach her, though, that she is only welcome on the furniture when we are there too.  I think that is going to be a long process.  LOL!
Dachshund's also really like to burrow...so far, not an issue.  This is one of the ways Trixie loves to sit with me (yes, isn't my robe just lovely?).  She is such a silly girl!

Last nights sleep was much better but I think that is just because we got a bark collar for her, re-did her bedding area, and put a sheet over her kennel.  I'm also considering moving her kennel into a different room so that she can't hear the other two dogs at night.  She keeps disappearing into Kyler's room.  I think she is laying on the soft stuffed animals.

I hope you are having a super week so far!  See ya back here Saturday!

Thought of the day:  Having a rough day?  Place your hand over your heart.  Feel that?  That's called purpose.  Your alive for a reason.  Don't give up!

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Great post today, Lorie! Thanks for sharing, and love your thought for the day :) Hugs...

auntbeespickles said...

She is adorable! Have fun!!
Hugs, Sarah

Lori Barnett said...

awwwwww!!! ;) How FUN! She can come sleep with me and Jewel (my lab) anytime! I PROMISE to take good care of her :)

Donna said...

Trixie has already wiggled into your heart. Cute pictures!

Cathymac said...

Sooo sweet...what an adorable puppy! I know exactly what those middle of the night barks and yips are all about...finally, for the last two nights our Kody has slept through the night...with no accidents! Yea! Have a great weekend!

Lorianna said...

LOVE your thought of the day!!
Thank You
HUGS to you and Trixie

Anonymous said...

Lorie, I love your card! Christmas comes so fast, doesn't it? I love it, though. Hope your sleep is better tonight; Trixie is so adorable!
Hugz2u,
Sharon

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable...we had a mini dachshund....love of our life! Loved to burrow to the point you must look before you sit or lay down especially if you have a loose throw blanket resting on chair, sofa or bed. She was taken or eaten by coyote and we live in the city. So watch the darling at night when she goes outside. She was the little love of our life and we miss her terribly. Darling pictures.