Friday, December 23, 2011

Teddy Angel


Good morning! It's the day before the night before Christmas! Are you busy being good?  I know!  That can be so hard sometimes, huh?  LOL!

I wanted to make a special thank you card for someone who did something for us.  What an angel they were!  I used a pre-colored image from Meljen's Designs...this one is called Teddy Angel.  I think the image looks so comfy so I used some 'quilting' patterned paper and made some stitches with my white gel pen.  A couple of buttons to finish it off and I put it in the mail.  I'm pretty sure the recipient will love the card!


I'm just wondering...have you been to the Meljen's Designs blog recently?  It is a fabulous blog full of inspiration, freebies, and lots of great info!  I hope you'll go check it out soon!


I am excited to show you my digital scrapbook page tomorrow.  It is my official second digital page.  I'm loving the software that I have.  It truly does make it easier to scrapbook!  Hope to see you back tomorrow!


Thought of the day:  It's easy to stand in the crowd.  It takes courage to stand alone. 




No comments: