Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More Water Park Fun

Good morning! I'm back to show you the other two pages I made from Great Wolf Lodge.  I gotta say...I've been to a Great Wolf Lodge before and while the one we went to last week is smaller it is still lots of fun!  I again used the kit Woodland Winter for these photos. 
These photos are just of the water park itself.  Kyler was so excited to go down the big slides but his friend was not so we took Kyler down one.  When his friend saw how much fun Kyler had he wanted to go on it too.  There was a slide called The Tornado and it was, I admit, a bit scary.  I screamed Smiley from millan.netpretty loudly each time Todd and I went on it even though I knew what was coming up.  Kyler's friend didn't like that one at all so they only went on it once.  I gotta tell ya...I loved spending that time with my boys!
I am hoping to get the chance to make a card today so check back tomorrow to see that.  Otherwise I have some more fun scrapbook pages to show you!  Have a great day everyone!

Don't forget...you can enter to win a copy of the scrapbooking software I use.  Just click over to THIS post to see what you need to do to enter!

Thought of the day:  There is power in the name of Jesus!


6 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww....these pages are so much fun! I love your journaling on all of these. I always enlarge them, so that I can see the small deets better! Great work, as always!!!

Dani said...

These are great! Looks like tons of fun!

Danni said...

More wonderful pages!

Donna said...

These are awesome. It must have been a blast! Have a great day!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love these pages, too! What a great collection of fun memories. No way would I get on that slide... You sure are braver than I am!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love these pages, too! What a great collection of fun memories. No way would I get on that slide... You sure are braver than I am!