Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Circus

Good morning friends! I am back today to show off a super cute and fun kit newly released at A-Manda Creation! This kit is called Birthday Circus and, as you can see, can be used for pages other than birthday. I've never taken my kids to a circus or used that theme for birthday's so I wasn't sure what I was going to do.  I decided the bright colors and fun embellies could be used for just about anything though so I found some photos of Kyler from preschool and scrapped those instead!

So above is the two pages next to each other. I didn't just flip the layout this time but instead used the same papers in a different way.  Then I used the same type of photo layout but less photos on the right side.  I really like the way these came out. 

Okay, so that is it for today.  I should be back to share more soon.  I haven't shown you the Easter goodies I made so maybe I'll be back with that.  Have a fantastic day friends!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

YAY! I'm so happy to see you back in the scrappy routine. I've so missed seeing your pages! How nice that Todd was with Kyler at school - I'm sure that it made you feel better! Great pages, my friend. Thanks for sharing :)

Donna said...

Lori, these are so cute. What great memories for you and Kyler. I love them.