Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinwheels

I'm baaack! As I was making this box another birthday opportunity came up so I decided to make some pinwheels to go with it.  I think I like this but I don't love it.  I love the pinwheels for sure!

Again, I used the Lovely Layers set with Simply Chartreuse cardstock from PTI.  The box was cut on my Cricut with a pattern from AR Creations.  I made a patterned paper of sorts for the box with the set and then used my TE pinwheel die to make the three pinwheels.  You can see that I made one pinwheel in the Simply Chartreuse, one in Melon Mambo, and one is white stamp with a complimentary stamp from the stamp set.  I put the pinwheels on skewers, cut the skewers down to size and then put a pretty good amount of shredded paper (the kind for gift baskets) in the box for them to stand up in.  Whatcha think?  Cute, or just short of cute?

It's Smiley from millan.net...are you having a good week?  I have had a great week in my craft room if you can't tell.  Smiley from millan.net I still have several things to share with you so I'll keep coming back to post 'til I run out of things!
In the meantime, have a wonderful Wednesday!  Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Neat, loving those pinwheels!