Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Treat Holders

Good morning!  After a busy Monday I have a little something to share with you today.  Last night was the annual Care Net fundraising dinner and silent auction.  A few years ago I started the tradition of making little treats for the guests who sit at my table and this year was no exception.  I was going to make heart boxes but I ran out of time to do something such as that so....
We hosted two tables of guests for the banquet this year.  That makes 16 treats so I was looking for something that would be fairly easy to do and these little gems fit the bill perfectly!  The holder portion is one of the tags from SU!'s two tag die.  I cut four of each color (that matched the logo that you can see printed), filled some cello bags with two Dove chocolates each, and then tied with ribbon and attached the heart.  Pretty easy!
And here is a side/top view of the holder.  I thought they were just perfect!  It is kinda fun because there are quite a few people that bring little treats for the people that attend the banquet.  It is just a fun way to say "thanks for coming." 

Alright, that is it for today.  I'm hoping to get some crafting in yet this week but it is another busy week so it may not happen.  Please be patient...I will be back!  And, I want to let you know due to the holiday season coming up and feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the stuff I want to get done I have stepped down from both of my design teams.  I hope that you will continue to visit The Cutting Cafe and Design2Delight to see their wonderful products!

Have a fantastic day all!

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

How sweet of you, Lorie! I am sure your table buddies loved them too. :) {{hugs}}

Patti J said...

Your treats are so bright and colorful! Wonderful choice of favors, Lorie. Thanks for sharing, and hope to see photos soon of the tables all decked out with these pretty favors!!! As for your DT's, we've all been there, and everyone is always so understanding. You just enjoy your holidays, dear friend! Hugs...

Donna said...

Wow! These are really very cool! And how "sweet" of you to go the extra mile for your guests. You know I am always on the look out for small little gifts for my co-workers. Great idea!!