Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Owl

Welcome back! I think I'm getting into the groove of posting, daily, on my blog again. I didn't forgot to do it this morning! Yay!
So, today I'm sharing a card made with a set called Owl Occasions that is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  Isn't that owl great?  This card was created with a sketch from the demonstrator group called Stampin' Connection.  It is a place only for demonstrators that is sponsored (and monitored) by Stampin' Up! and I love to be able to go there to find fun ideas for SU! products...it is truly a benefit of being a demonstrator!  Anyway, in case you haven't noticed I'm using the Be Of Good Cheer paper quite a lot.  It is because it is the only current Designer Series Paper that I have.  While I wish I had other paper it is good for me to think outside the box to use that paper for non-holiday cards.  Tomorrows card will be like that.

I'm feeling much better today so I think I'm going to try and exercise this afternoon.  Other than that...I'll be crafting away!  Have a fantastic day all!

Stampin' Up Product Used:
Papers:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer
Stamps:  Owl Occasions
Extras:  Gumball Green Stitched Satin, Dazzling Details

Join my team or order Stampin' Up! HERE
An Ink-redible Promotion!
Dates: November 1 - December 16, 2012
New demonstrators who join the Stampin' Up! family will received a FREE collection of Classic Stampin Pads-they can choose from Brights, Subtles, or Regals! It's INK-redible!
That's 10 FREE stamp pads!!
Come join my group today!
Also, host a $450 party and YOU will get the Ink-redible deal too PLUS $65 in Hostess Dollars and a 50% off item! WOW!! Let me know when you are ready to book! This includes catalog parties and online orders.

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is just adorable! I keep debating about that set...really cute to see it used! and yay for daily posting!

Patti J said...

This is so cute, Lorie! That's probably the best 'owl branch' that I've seen - very pretty. And I really like the DP - can't wait to see what you do with it next. Hugs...

Donna said...

Adorable owl! What a fun Christmas card. You have peaked my interest to see how you use the Christmas paper on a non-Christmas card. Looking forward to your next post!