Thursday, November 8, 2012

Clean & Simple Card

Good morning! Yep, I know...can you believe it? I'm here for the fourth day in a row, crazy!  I hope you guys are enjoying this posting streak 'cuz it is super fun for me!
This is s simple card made with the Ornament Keepsake set again using the Clean & Simple layout for this week.  There isn't much to say about it other than the fact that I really like it!  Again, the framelits made it super easy to get great cuts on the ornaments and I just used a 3/4" punch to punch out the circles.  The large ornament and one of each of the other images are popped up on a dimensional.  I thought the tree paper would be fun with the ornaments and I used my favorite colored cardstock again for the base.  A piece of very vanilla stamped with an ornament is inside.  See?  See, I told you...easy!

Alright, my day is super busy today so I am not sure if I'll have time to get a photo of a cute little project I'm working on but we shall see.  If I don't post it tomorrow I'll do it on Saturday!

Have a wonderful day!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Early Espresso
DSP:  Be Of Good Cheer
Stamps:  Ornament Keepsake, Owl Occasions (the Merry Christmas)
Accessories:  Ornament Keepsake Framelits, Dimensionals, 3/4" punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder


6 comments:

Danni said...

I love seeing you post so much!! Beautiful card..love the embossing!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the embossing and the fabulous green tree paper. Everything looks great with the clean and simple design.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular card, Lorie. Your are making gorgeous creations with your SU! sets. I love this set and matching dies.

Kelly L said...

So beautiful, Lorie. I love the embossing and the use of the baker's twine too! :) Hugs, Kel

Donna said...

Wonderful card! Love the embossing and that stamp set. Great layout too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Love that embossing folder! And those ornament stamps are great.