Wednesday, December 12, 2012

An Origami Box

Today is a photo heavy post so hold on and enjoy!  Most of you know that in addition to being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I'm also a Lemongrass Spa consultant.  Click HERE if you want to know more.  Anyway, my gift for my nieces are four different scents of LGS Body Icing.  The Body Icing is fantastic for those with dry skin and they are all scented with essential oils...no formaldehyde or phthalates in our products!  I thought maybe the girls needed a fun box to store them in so I made them each an origami box (instructions from SCS) and topped them with a pretty bow!



I know this photo is a bit strange as I took it on my bedroom floor after tying the bows.  Just lovely carpet, eh?  Anyway, I really think the girls will like these and I imagine they will both keep the boxes, too.  And just so you know, I used some retired Purely Pomegranate ribbon on these boxes.  I had some left (yep, I loved that color when SU! had it) so I pulled it out and it was complimentary so I went with it!

Today I'm sending all but one Christmas gift that needs to be sent!  For me, I'm SO far ahead...I'm so proud of myself!  How are you doing with your Christmas list of things to do?

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Designer Series Paper:  Snow Festival
That's it!

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a great gift and I'm sure your nieces will love it. Such pretty packaging too. I mailed some Christmas cards this morning but still have more to go. Haven't started my shopping yet. Haha! But my last day at work for the year is December 18th and then I will hit the ground running trying to get stuff finished up. Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer ♥ said...

These boxes are SO cute!! I may have to check out the tutorial and see if I could do this.

And the gift inside is fantastic! I wish you were my aunt :)