Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yearly Word

Good morning friends and Happy New Year! I hope you had a fun time ringing the new year in with your friends and/or family!  My entire family was here which was great!

Some of you may have heard of choosing a word to strive towards during the year rather than making a resolution.  I've never made resolutions so choosing a word makes more sense to me.  In typical Lorie fashion I didn't just pick an easy word I picked a word with challenge...Graceful(l). 

I will be striving towards being Graceful in two ways.  First in form and action.  Making sure I don't move like an elephant but try to be graceful in my movement.  And, showing unmerited exception to others as Jesus gave to me on the cross. 


What about you?  have you made any resolutions or picked a word for the year to strive towards?

3 comments:

Danni said...

Wonderful word!! Hope 2013 is a great year for you!

Patti J said...

Wonderful word! DD chose Peace. I haven't chosen any words...lol! Guess I'm a rebel :)

Happy New Year!

Donna said...

I've never heard of picking a word for the year but I like that idea. I have a few crating resolutions like getting more organized and sending more cards to OWH but my personal resolutions are less coherent. I'm going to have to think about my word. I really like that idea. Happy New Year!