Friday, February 1, 2013

Oh, Hello

Good Friday morning friends!I hope you've had a good week!  Mines but good bu busy...that is how life works, isn't it?  This card is another card from the Spring Mini swap I was in.  This uses many of the wonderful new products!
This card features the super cute and well loved (already) set called Oh, Hello.  I see this set used a lot and haven't quite come to loving it like the others but I can certainly appreciate it!  It also features the new Ovals Collection Framelits Dies.  I thought, at first, the top elements were cut with Framelits but they are not.  Check out the Framelits link above to see how she make that top left chevron.  Very, nice!  Speaking of she this card was made by Cindy Gibson.  Oh, look!  They have a bundle of the Oh, Hello and Framelits!  Nice! 

Okay, just so you know I may not be around much next week.  My Kyler is having knee surgery so I'll be focusing my attention on him.  On the other hand when he's sleeping or just sitting I may have more time so we shall see.  Prayers for his surgery and travel would be great! 

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Another cute, cute, card! Your swap sounds like it was amazing! Thanks for sharing these. Prayers already going up for that handsome young man, dear friend. Keep us all posted next week! Have a blessed weekend :)

Donna said...

Cute card! I did a swap not long ago and it was so fun to see all the cards that were made and sent. You got some really nice cards! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!