Thursday, February 21, 2013

The earth laughs in flowers.

Good morning once again friends!  I know...crazy that I would be back a 2nd day in a row, right?  I told you I made two cards though and I just remembered I still have some cards to share with you from the card swap I was a party of so, if things don't get in the way, I'll be sharing those will you too over the next few days.
I made this card for a friend whose dad was just put into comfort hospice care.  I just wanted to share a little note that I was thinking of them.  I hope she likes it.  Everything on this card is Stampin' Up!  and from the IB&C.  The paper is called Floral District and the stamp set is Fabulous Florets.  I stamp and cut our the two flowers to place them on my card.  And, the ribbon is Daffodil Delight Taffeta. 

So, there you have it!  I hope you have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

This is a beautiful card, and what a thoughtful gesture. I'm sure that your friend will appreciate that you took the time to create this for her. Thanks for sharing :)

Donna said...

Very pretty! Love the colors. We could use a little spring around here. We got an inch of ice last night. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Kristine said...

Beautiful card Lorie... love those flowers. Have a terrific Tuesday!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Lorie. Love the beautiful flowers. Nice color combo. I also like the green piece with the tone on tone images.