Monday, April 8, 2013

A Bright Happy Birthday!

Good Monday morning all! I got a little time in my craft room yesterday so I thought I'd share over the next couple of days.

I got a call from a friend on Tuesday night last week asking me if I could make her a card to give to her friend for her friend's 90th birthday.  Of course I replied when do you need it?  By Thursday.  Okay, that might not seem like a short period of time to you guys but considering my day off was just concluding when she called I was not sure how I was going to get it done BUT I said yes and got it done on Wednesday night!
I'm sure you are wondering why the bathing beauty for a 90th birthday card, right?  Well, the card was also a gift certificate of sorts for the birthday girl to spend the weekend at the giver's family cottage by the ocean.  I wrote a cute little invitation on the inside including the opportunity for the birthday girl to 'work on her tan'.  Heehee!  This card is super bright but I just loved the boldness of it and after a tough year the birthday girl deserved something bright and fun to celebrate her birthday!

1 comment:

Danni said...

So super cute and fun!! You did fabulous on short notice!