Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Life is like a camera...

Focus on what's important & you'll capture it perfectly.  Isn't that sentiment just wonderful?  It fits in perfectly with my Word for the year too (intentional)!


I was feeling super sunny and a bit retro when I made this card, I guess.  I do love it though as it makes me smile!  This time I decorated the inside a little bit, too.  I feel like that relieves a little pressure on what to write and how much plus...it just looks great!  I know exactly who this card is going to and I know she will love it!  She is always so selfless and is a person to try aspire towards.

Oh, I forgot to tell you...this card is made with The Stamps of Life camera2stamp set and, of course, the dies that match.  I used an old Sweet Sunday sketch and some retired SU! paper to bring it all together. 

Well, that is it for today!  I hope you have a wonderful day today!  I get to spend some time with my grandson so I know it will be wonderful!  :)

No comments: