Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pet Sympathy

Hello!  Yes, I have been creating (quite a bit actually) but as you'd guess lots of things are for Valentine's Day so I'll share those on Saturday (they turned out great!).  Today I thought I'd share the card I made for my son's girlfriend whose dog had cancer and they had to let her go this last week.  She is, understandably, very sad so I hope she will find some comfort in this card.

I actually wish I would have made this a little more whimsical as she is a 20 something but it is the thought that counts, right?  I do love this sketch...it's from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I can enter it in the challenge as it is open to all images.  Speaking of images, yes I once again used the PTI Sympathy set with the companion pet set.  I had all the paper laying around forever so I just picked it up and went with it.  I'm trying to just use what I have as I have SO much so you may see some really old supplies in the future!!

I'll be back tomorrow with a card that uses The Stamps of Life's new kitty set...so cute!  Then Saturday I'll show you my Valentine's projects...I think you'll really like them...just know I used my Cricut a lot and SVG's from the SVG Cutting Files recent blog hop (the freebie files are incredible and, unfortunately for those who didn't get them, no longer available).

No comments: