Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th

It's a little known holiday today.  Did you know that?  Today is May the 4th Be With You.  Get it?  If you are a Star Wars fan it makes total sense to you, right?  Some of you know I've been playing along with and having fun with SVG Cutting Files.  I've even started a savings for a new Silhouette Cameo to help using SVG's that much easier!  Well, last Friday they had a May the 4th blog hop and receive tons of Star Wars themed SVGs so obviously I had to make a little something, right?
I had ordered the Candy Wars stamp set from Jaded Blossom some time ago as I knew I would want to use it at some point so it was just perfect with the Obe Won Kanobe figure that I made for this fun angled box!  Please do note that the free files from blog hops are only available for 24 hours and then they go back in the SVG Cutting Files vault never to be seen again.  I know...sad for you guys to miss out on these but if you are interested in getting in on a future blog hop let me know and I'll point you in the direction of the SVG Cutting Files group on Facebook.

I made this box for Kyler so it is sitting at his spot at the table and he'll see it soon!  I know he'll like it!

I hope you had a great weekend and take time for some crafting this week!  Oh!  And if you are looking for some crafting products at a great price I'm having a crafty yard sale on Facebook...just ask and if we are friends on Facebook I'll add you to the group!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Heheh, this is so FUN! Love Obe Won Kanobe...and the candies are super cute!
Sherrie K