Monday, December 14, 2015

Toast and Jam

Well, good Monday morning friends!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We are just speeding closer and closer to the magical day aren't we?  Are you getting everything done that you want to?  If not...do not stress about it, it is okay to let something(s) go!

Today I'm sharing another fun card made with with a cut file from Too Cute By Jessica.  I love to make love cards so here is another I made for my hubby.  The cut file is called We Go Together and has several fun 'matching' objects.  For this card I used peanut butter and jam files.
 I used some paper that I have had in my stash forever to make this card and tried not to make it too girlie...I think it works!

Don't forget we at Too Cute by Jessica have a fun winter challenge over at the TCBJ blog for you to enter.  I hope you'll go check it out and join in on the fun!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card - love it!