Monday, February 15, 2016

Day 1 Jaded Blossom Release

Welcome to Day 1 of the February Jaded Blossom Release!  I'm super excited that we are showing off the newest die set called Bow Dies and a fabulous stamp set called Special Packaging.  

Eek, are you ready?  I so love my project...okay...

 When I first saw the Special Packaging I just knew I had the PERFECT project for the set!  Just after Christmas this candle and the topper were on clearance (gotta love that) so I snatched it up just because I love the song.  You can see how making a tag with Special Packaging and the Bow Dies would be perfect!  I've also used the Luggage Dies to make my tag. 

How fun is that?!  Such a stinkin' cute stamp set absolutely wonderful for just about anything that you want to make just a touch more special and that die...is it not FABULOUS?!?  It is a dream to work with too!
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99


February 2016 Release will include:

7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $132

I'll see you back here tomorrow for Day 2 of the release!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So perfect! Love Yankee candles and you packaging is absolutely awesome! Great job!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Awesome Job! Great job finding a perfect item to go with the stamp set! Love that tag!

Melissa said...

What a find, very cool project!

Con said...

Pretty cool feeling when you see a product and know exactly what you want to do with it right away...awesome feeling! Thank you for sharing your project and I'm so happy you enjoyed yourself doing it. :) con

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute tag!

Michelle said...

such a cute tag ! love the patterned paper you chose