Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Smile!

Happy Hump Day!  Can you believe it is Wednesday already?  It is funny how things get all messed up with a holiday, huh?

Today I thought I'd share with you a card that I made for Stamp AnnieThing's June weekly challenge which is stars and stripes!  It would seem natural for me to do a card with red, white and blue being that it is July however this time I decided to go a different way and I love the results!
For this card I used the Brooke-Smile image and sentiment set.  Instead of using Copic markers to color with this time I used my Prismacolor colored pencils and blender pencil.  It is definitely a different look for a card of mine but I like it!  The papers are from a retired SU! paper stack.
Inside I just put another star and stamped smile again.  Just a little something to make the inside special too.

For this card I've used this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I'm also adding this card to the following challenges:  Fantasy Stampers-Stars, Love To Scrap Challenge - Stars, and Craft Your Passion Challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment! 

No comments: