Saturday, August 27, 2016

It's Almost Fair Time

Good Saturday morning friends!  I'm so sorry I've been away for awhile but this is fair/rodeo organizing and planning week.  Since I'm the superintendent for the Stamping and Scrapbooking area I've been busy getting that organized.  I decided to go as all out as I could on my decorations/education piece for my area this year and thought I'd share it with you all!
 My area is a small area as entries have gone down drastically in the last several years however this year they are actually up from last year...yay!  My display is 9' x 5'.  The theme for the fair is there's magic in the fair and the official fair poster has magical pumpkins and a wand so I just incorporated that into my piece.  The pumpkins and magical word are files from Miss Kate Cuttables and the wand, scrapbook page layout, and card layout are from SVG Cutting Files
 Here is a view from a little further away.  I have sparkles on the end of my behemoth of a display stand and twinkle lights on top of it.  This display took lots of time and some help from my hubby to put it together and get it up there.  (I fell directly on my knees a couple of weeks ago so I can't kneel down.) 

I'm hoping everyone who walks through our building will love the display and be inspired to try something crafty. Well, I'm off to do some other volunteering today so I must run.  Have a great weekend everyone!


 photo MHKDesigns_LiveLoveLaughCreate2_Signature.png

No comments: