Saturday, November 12, 2016

Whatcha bean up to?

Good morning friends!  Are you shocked that I'm here today?  Me too but I want to share a fun card I made with an Imagine That Digistamp image and papers.  It is a set that is named after me, Lorie's Peppermint Mocha, and I totally LOVE it so I hope you'll check it out HERE (this set, which includes the digi papers, lots of sentiments, and several main images is on sale so check it out!)!
For this card I used the pre-colored image and sentiment from the set and a sketch from Paper Play Sketches.  I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut the image out (love that machine...I got it for my birthday last month!) then I added a little coffee shaped paperclip up in the corner and some pearls to the card.  This one is going to my grandma...just a hello type of card.

So, just a sweet and short post for ya today but I'm happy to have made it over here!  Have a lovely weekend all!
 photo MHKDesigns_LiveLoveLaughCreate2_Signature.png

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Super CUTE Lorie Ames!! Love how you folded down the corner and oh my goodness, you found a gold latte/mocha CLIP?!!! Perfect!! I really love the placement of your pearls too - cute, cute!!