Sunday, December 4, 2016

December Documented Day 2

Day 2, December Documented

Day 2 is about our outside lights and our grandchildren's response to them.  I hope you enjoy the story!

I asked my DIL to text me when she was on her way to our house so we could be on the lookout for them to arrive and when they arrived I flew out the door.  William, who is 2 1/2, wasn't too sure about the lights (and sounds...we have a speaker that plays Christmas songs while the lights are on).  William LOVES his papa so papa showed him the lights first and I got a couple of shots then I showed William the lights and papa got a photo.  Will wasn't too thrilled about the whole thing but that's okay!!  Hannah loved the lights though!
Our lights came from  neighbor...you can read about it on my flip page.  Have I mentioned...I really love this tradition?  Oh, and hey...can you see a decorating oopsie we made?  Leave a comment if you do!!!

Day 3 tomorrow!

 photo MHKDesigns_LiveLoveLaughCreate2_Signature.png

No comments: