Sunday, August 13, 2017

A Cup of Christmas Cheer


Good morning friends!  It's been just over a week since I was here last but that is much better than months in between posts, right?  I mentioned in my last post that I have signed up with SU! so you'd see more SU! projects on the blog and today is the first all SU! card in quite some time.  I hope you enjoy!
This is fun because it is all, yet to be released, new product from the Holiday catalog...well, almost all new product.  I've used the dies from the Coffee Cafe' Photopolymer Bundle as well as the little heart stamp.  New is the Designer Paper, tinsel ribbon, and the sentiment stamps!!  Eek, isn't it all fun and so cute?

Have you started your Christmas cards yet?  Do you do all one type of card or do you all different types of cards to send out?  Have a great day all!
Lorie

1 comment: