Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Gift For You!

Good morning friends! I know it has been a few days since I've been here but with the holidays and such you know why!  Today I have a gift for you!

I know it looks like a regular 'ole photo but you know what?  If you click on it, save it to your computer, email it to yourself, open it on your smart phone you can then save it as your back ground and wallpaper!
And here is what it looks like on my iPhone!  Isn't that just neato?  I used a SU! digital designer kit called Christmas Jingle that came either in the My Digital Studio software or that I bought as a clearance disc to load to MDS.  The sentiment is from one of the stamp sets that is in MDS (if you want to know which one specifically please let me know and I'll look it up!)

If you like this little gift please leave me a comment as I take encouragement well and will probably make you new wallpapers in the future!

Okay, that is it!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

6 comments:

JenR said...

Pretty!

Lorraine Castellon-Rowe said...

OMG LORIE!!! YOU ROCK!!! I totally saved your "BEAUTIFUL" Christmas pic and sent it to myself and added it to my phone!!! It took about 5 seconds!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I have a Samsung phone so I can't get the app to do this myself!! I'm so excited to show everyone!! Thanks again sweetie!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Your picture is totally sweet!! Thanks for helping me get it on my phone! Love ya, friend!

Donna said...

Adorable Lorie! Thanks so much. Have a wonderful week!

Patti J said...

You are SO clever! Sadly, I don't have a smart phone :*( Too cute, Lorie! Thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, this is pretty. I am going to load it on my Blackberry for a great Christmas photo. Thanks, Lorie, for sharing!