Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale!

Good morning friends!  Today is Cyber Monday and I have an offer for you that you can redeem at either of my web stores!

Click HERE for my Stampin' Up! store, go shopping for some fun crafting products (including the Online Extravaganza sale), e-mail me your order and receive FREE shipping today!From Millan.Net
Needing some quality, all natural skin care products for you and your whole family?  Lemongrass Spa is the way to go!  Our products are free of all of the ingredients you can't even pronounce and is full of the goodness of the highest grade ingredients you can find...so safe, in fact, that you could eat our products if you'd like!  Click HERE for my Lemongrass Spa store, go shopping, e-mail me your order and receive FREE shipping today!From Millan.Net
Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments: