Thursday, June 25, 2015

A Simple Sentiment

I finished up the other sympathy card to put in the mail today.  It is a little bit later then I would normally get a card out but at least it is done and in the mail today.  Again, this card was cut with my Silhouette and I purchased the file from the Silhouette Store (#57435) and the little butterflies are a SU! punch that I have.  The papers are old papers from PTI and I thought they would be great due to their subtlety. 
I'm hoping to get working on 4th of July cards and some special "envelopes" for my son to take with him while he is gone for a couple of weeks this summer.  More on that in the future! 

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Lorie! Love that sympathy sentiment. Need to do a search for that one. Very pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty!!! LOVE the Swirls in the sentiment.... Beautifully done! :) Have a Crafty Day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Kristine said...

oh crap! Now I MUST GET ONE of those cutting machines. Lol. This is GORGEOUS, love that lettering so much! Question... do your sticky pads, I mean cutting mats lose their stickiness a lot? My older Cricut ones did which was a huge problem. I tried rubbing baby wipes on it to bring back stickiness but it didn'tr eally work that well. Just curious about the Silouette Cameo? And also... when you purchase the Silouette, does it come with software for your computer so you can cut any SVG file?