Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Furry Christmas

Good morning!  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  Mine was truly a day filled with fun, family, and friends!  It was so much fun having our grandson here and watching him interact with everyone and everything...truly a miracle on legs! I apologize for being gone so long...first Christmas and now I have a head cold which is getting better...yay!

I thought I'd share a fun card I made for Christmas with you guys.  As you may know I volunteer at my local Care Net Pregnancy Center and next door to us is a comic book shop.  The owner of the shop has a Pug, Modo, that goes everywhere with him and so we wanted to give the owner a little gift and I wanted to make him this card:
Uh, huh...go ahead and say it...that is so cute!  I agree!  I was so pleased with how this turned out!  The pug is a file from SVG Cutting Files and I used the following products from Jaded Blossom:  Season's Tweetings, Card Mat Dies, Dimensional Banner Dies, and the Scallop Slider & Topper Die.  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs. 

I'm going to link this up to Hiding In My Craft Room's challenge which is Freestyle. 

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is just beyond cute!! How adorable!!