Thursday, December 31, 2015

January Silhouette Challenges!

Happy New Year everyone!  I'm here today with my first post as a design team member with Silhouette Challenges blog!  What is the Silhouette Challenge blog?  Well, it is a wonderful place where you get to make a project with your favorite Silhouette machine and link it up to show it off! Fun,right?    Let me show you one of the fun items I made for Christmas with my Cameo.

These two cute money holders went to one of my nieces and nephews.  They were super simple and took no time at all yet they look fab!  Check out the paper I used inside...perfect, right?
Hope to see you all over at the challenge!


Challenge#1
Starts Jan. 1, 12016
Ends Jan. 31, 2016
Click HERE to link up!


3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Very fun...love the inside papers too!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!! New Follower.
Happy New Year!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Great card Lorie! Welcome to the fun Silhouette Challenges Team. I look forward to seeing your projects. :-)