Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Flip Flopping Fabulous

Eek, here it is...Tuesday...the Tuesday before graduation and yes I'm still rushing to get things done...isn't that how it always work?  Family starts arriving in town tonight so everything will really start speeding up at this point.  Yet, I feel like I should post this fun card for my Tuesday with Great Impressions Stamps and to share about the June challenge with Great Impressions...Anything Goes!!
For this card I used Floating Flamingo H287 and Flopping D520.  I used a super fun summer paper pack adding a sun and clouds for that perfect day on the water!


Well, that is what I have to share with you today! Thank you for stopping by and make sure you hop on over to the Great Impressions blog to check out and play along with our current challenge!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

This is flippin' adorable, my friend!!! Love the happy papers you chose, too! Hugs...