Today's card is made with a new SU! single stamp called Happy Grad (go figure!). Obviously, I felt the need to have it since Jon will be graduation in just a couple of months. This was my swap card for stamp club. It is kinda funny because I always tend to go clean and simple with my swap cards...I think it is because I run out of time to get them done though! Anyway, the patterned paper is from To The Nines and I just added a punched star/circle/brad to spruce it up a bit. Easy, but I would definitely send these out and probably will with Jon's friends graduating too.
Today is Tuesday so that means it's How To Pray For Your Children day. We are on week five, so here you go:
1. Pray that they will know Christ as Savior early in Live.
2. Pray that they will have a hatred for sin.
3. Pray that they will be caught when guilty.
4. Pray that they will be protected from the evil one in each area of their lives: Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical.
5. Pray that they will have a responsible attitude in all their interpersonal relationships. (Daniel 6:3) What this one is saying is pray that our children will take their responsibilities and relationships seriously. This is about character. And, I must say that this is a hard one to teach. I believe this is caught not taught, meaning they will see and do what I model. I will personally be praying over the next week that I am a good example in this area of my kids lives so that they can see what it is to have a responsible attitude in their interpersonal relationships.
Well, that is it for the day everyone! So now I want you all to and have a wonderful day!