Friday, April 23, 2010

Sunshine Award

I don't know about you guys but I sure am happy it is Friday. The sun is shining a little and we are headed into the weekend...woohoo!

It doesn't happen often but I received a blog award from a couple of friends of mine! Both Jeannette and Carol spread a little sunshine into my life over the last couple of days and sent me the Sunshine Award. Here is what they said...

Jeannette said: Ohhh, what an absolutely darling card. I love to visit your blog, it's so inspirational, and inspiring. You are such an amazing friend to have. Thank you for the joy you bring, so I want to give you the Sunshine Award, please visit my blog when you have a chance. {{Hugs}}

Carol said: this is so pretty. while not my first favorite, pink is right up there with purple and blue. :)

thanx for sharing your incredible talent with us on your blog.

i have an award for you on mine and hope you will accept it. you are an inspiration to me in your stamping and chocolate businesses. thank you.
xox ~ carol.

You both are just so sweet! Thank you!

These are the rules for this Sunshine Award:

1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.

2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

I'm so excited to have the opportunity to bring some sunshine to someone else! One of the main reasons I love to STAMP is because of all the wonderful, and talented, people I have met through our love of stamping. I get to nominate 12 stampers to receive this Sunshine Award -- and the nominations are in random order:

Jennifer

Jennifer

Sparkle

Dani

Andrea

Danni

Diane

Jeannette (I'm sending it back to her!)

Carol (I'm sending it back to Carol, too!)

Sari

Lori

Cristina

Each one of these friends, and more, always brighten day. Will you please help me spread the Sunshine and leave a comment for the nominations on their blogs to brighten their day!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Lorie! You are so sweet and kind! You so deserve this award,you
bring sunshine to all of us!!
Thanks for the award and I will forward it to more great bloggers including YOU SUNSHINE!!!
Hugs,Diane

sari said...

oh Lorie!! You are too kind!! Thank you for the xtra sun shine!!! *lots of hugs to you!* Will be posting it forward lataer tonight!!! =)

Dani said...

Aw. Lorie! You're such a sweetie! Thank you so much for the award, and thank you even more for bringing all of us sunshine everyday! Hugs!

JenR said...

awww... thanks Lorie! You're so nice to me. :o) Thank you for all your inspiration and encouragement!

Missy said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome.

Sparkle said...

Thanks Lorie! Have a wonderful weekend!

Cristina said...

Thanks Lorie! That made my day. You are such a sweet friend and talented stamper. Love your creativity. Thanks for always being an encouragement to me.!

Lori Barnett said...

Thank you my friend! Such a sweet thing. (((hugs))) I will try and continue on with this -- passing it to 12 friends. But it might take me a year! LOL I'm so busy. Hope you understand. Because of the web...and blogs...I have you as a friend. I'm so thankful for that! You are so talented. I love the food you put on here too....ALWAYS makes me want to eat! :)