Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Peacock Birdie

Good morning my crafty friends! I hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! We had a fun time with friends at a bbq and then enjoyed the fireworks later in the evening. Fun!

Today is New Release Day at Doodle Pantry so I'm here to share with you a super cute new release called Peacock Birdie. I, once again, chose to use the pre-colored birdie and used all three of the patterned papers that come in this set to make my card. There are three sentiments in this set and I used the 'Strut your stuff' sentiment as I made this card for a friend who has been working hard at loosing weight and is almost to her goal. She will definitely need to strut her stuff!

All of today's NEW RELEASES are just amazing so make sure that you head on over to the store to see them all! Don't forget to check out what my design team sisters made with their sets. Just click on their names in my side bar!

Doodle Pantry has their challenge for today up and all you need to do is use a Doodle Pantry image to enter. Just for participating you will receive the outline version of the set I used and you'll also be in the running to receive a $15 gift certificate from Doodle Pantry! The store has several freebies so why not play along?

Well, I hope your day is wonderful! See ya soon!

14 comments:

Kristine said...

OH Goodness Lorie, this is the CUTEST!! Love your Nestie and your layout--great job using all the papers!! And that sentiment is perfect for someone who's lost weight *Ü* Very clever girl you!! Have a wonderful day my friend!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Lorie, love, love how you got all the papers into your background. A very creative and wonderful piece of work!

Pat (mspfd) said...

You have done a fabulous job showcasing this set, Lorie! Love how you incorporated the matching digi papers and your doodling is such a great touch!

Karen Howard said...

I probably say this every time I visit but I LOVE your blog template!

Your card is gorgeous as always, love the way you layered your papers! Hugs, Karen

Donna said...

Great image, Lorie and you've colored it perfectly! Love your colorful card!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Lorie! Your card is adorable, love the colors, papers and everything about it!

Patti J said...

What a fun card, Lorie! I think our Laurie's DP's are so much fun to create with! You have showcased these, and that adorable image perfectly!!! Great job!

Lisa said...

Oh Lorie this is adorable and perfect for your friend's weight loss! Wonderfully colorful and happy card! :)

sari said...

Absolutly adorable Lorie!!! Love it! Hugs & Sunshine!

Dawn Frost said...

LOVE the new digi papers, wow! Gorgeous card Lorie.

Kathy W. said...

Great job Lorie! Love that nestie and the design is awesome =)

Laurie said...

What fun and colorful this card is! I love all the combo of designs!

Jennie said...

This is fabulous Lorie!
Simply adore that cutezy peacock! love the combination of the colour pack too!

xx

Sharon Basel said...

This is so beautifully done Lorie - a great design and a perfect way to show off the wonderful papers.