Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet Peek Day Two

Good morning friends! Welcome to day #2 of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps August Sweet Peeks! This is such an exciting month that I know you'll want to stay tuned for all of it!



Today we are giving a peek of the new stamp set called Many Thanks. I was thrilled when Korin sent me this set to preview with y'all as I just love sentiment stamps (it is almost embarrassing how many of them I have) and when I received them I was not disappointed. I recently got a new Nestibilities tag set so I decided to use that along with some gorgeous paper and ribbon to make my card.



I hope you will hop on over to the SNSS blog to check out the rest of today's sweet peeks as well as to join us all week long. I promise...by week's end you will not be disappointed! (Yes, there is something big coming!)



I leave you with..."Praise be to the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1. Now lets go a little further than that in Psalms...2. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me. Can you see how this scripture would be a comfort to those in battle? Try looking up Psalm 91 sometime. You will find that God does protect His followers in battle. Very comforting to a mom whose son is in battle (both spiritual and physical) everyday!



Have a lovely day all!

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Amen! Beautiful post today, Lorie! Love your card - I am the same way about sentiments, and Korin has such a wonderful assortment of "just that right one"... Thanks for sharing with us - have a great day!

Kathy W. said...

Hi Lorie, beautiful card today! I too love sentiment stamps and this one is Terrific.

I also just got the same tag set and will be using them very soon. Great job *Ü*

Kristine said...

Just beautiful Lorie!! I love that sentiment too... and your Nestie and the cute li'l touches of gold brads all over. Smashing DP too! *Ü*

Missy said...

simply...beautiful

maryr917 said...

so beautifully done lori-this is a great set-and you are showing it so well with all the frames

Danni said...

This is just so beautiful!!

Julia Aston said...

This lovely sentiment looks wonderful on the pretty die cut - love the papers you used too Lori!