*This will be at the top until 12/9. Please scroll down to see my most recent blog update.*
Good Black Friday morning friends! How many of you were out and about to brave the crowds last night/this morning? Not me! I prefer to to shop Black Friday from my computer and have found that I can get just as many good deal online on Black Friday as I could at the store. Add that to Cyber Monday and I'm one happy person!
I thought it would be fun to have a little challenge this week to celebrate the great deals you get on your crafting goodness either today, Black Friday or Monday Cyber Monday. Okay, so you can use anything new, that you have never used before for this challenge.
Here are the guidelines for this challenge...
1. Your creation must have one brand new, never used by you before element to it and it should be one of the main elements to your creation.
2. You must link back to this post in your blog post.
3. You must link your card up to the inlinkz tool at the bottom of this post. Please link to the blog post itself and not just your blog or your link will be removed.
4. For each place you share (your blog, Facebook, etc) this challenge (and come back to tell me about it...one comment for each share) you will get an extra entry into the challenge. However, you must link up a creation for your extra entries to count.
5. If you don't have a blog just e-mail me a photo of your creation.
6. you have two weeks to participate in this challenge. The inlinkz tool will close on 12-8 at midnight.
Now, what do you have the chance to win if you follow all 5 of those rules? Well...the fabulous Laurie, from Doodle Pantry has graciously donated a $5 gift certificate to her store! I'm so excited for the person who will win as you know how much I love Doodle Pantry!
Well? What are you waiting for? Get shopping and creating ladies! Let me know if you have any questions!